- Alpha Energy has improved staff productivity by more than 20% since implementing NetSuite in 2007 to replace disparate MYOB and Microsoft Access applications.
- Real-time visibility across financials, CRM, inventory, sales and procurement enables spot-on decisions for distributor of solar, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), load balancing and other power equipment.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce website powers ecommerce sales of more than 3,000 SKUs to about 3,500 customers in Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania, seamlessly integrating with financials and inventory.
- NetSuite CRM supplies a single, unified view of all customer interactions to identify cross-sell opportunities and improve call center and field service.
- Alpha Energy is realising cost savings by eliminating previous on-premise servers and software and the use of expensive consultants to troubleshoot problems.
- NetSuite’s role-based profiles provide flexibility for personnel to manage warehousing, sales, website, marketing, procurement and other functions.
- Rich, flexible reporting empowers Alpha Energy to more efficiently and intelligently manage sales profitability, department expenses, customer activity, inventory on-hand and replenishment from about 20 suppliers.
- Built-in marketing and web analytics enable the company to run successful campaigns, monitor results and continuously optimise promotions.
- Web-based cloud mobility gives Alpha Energy field service and sales personnel on-demand access to critical information while on the road over any device.
- Alpha Energy has accelerated order fulfillment by equipping warehouse personnel with real-time bin-level information on inventory location.
- MYOB and Microsoft Access desktop applications required time-consuming and error-prone data re-entry and supplied little visibility into business performance.
- Occasional failures of on-premise servers resulted in costly downtime and engaging high-priced consultants to rectify problems.
- Payments and invoicing through MYOB was especially painful, hurting staff productivity and slowing cash flow.
- Alpha Energy selected NetSuite over Salesforce.com and QuickBooks as a single, integrated cloud solution that could improve end-to-end business efficiency and offer scalability for growth.
- Gold-level NetSuite Support gives Alpha Energy intelligent, friendly help desk service 24/7.