- AMIRA International has gained real-time visibility into budgets vs. actuals for member-funded R&D projects in geoscience, mine engineering, minerals processing, extractive metallurgy and sustainability.
- NetSuite enables AMIRA to better manage its project portfolio of about $60 million invested in approximately 30 projects at any given time by its sponsoring members.
- Going live in July 2012, NetSuite has given AMIRA’s Australian headquarters better centralised controls over operations including multi-currency transactions.
- Improved financial controls and transparency improve AMIRA International’s accountability to 95 member organisations.
- Automated invoicing has dramatically increased efficiency over what was a manual process, helping improve cash flow forecasting.
- NetSuite’s flexible interface and report builder enables management to analyse project cost to complete accounts on a real time basis.
- Previous ERP application was difficult to use and required specialised development resources, introducing risk of disruption.
- AMIRA International lacked timely visibility into per-project costs and income, meaning tedious and time-consuming reporting to piece together information.
- AMIRA International wanted a flexible, easy-to-use cloud solution backed by the resources of a large and credible global software provider.
- NetSuite selected over multiple ERPs as a low-maintenance cloud solution that offers global flexibility and anywhere, anytime access.