- Supported 172% growth to a $11.2 million turnover and doubling in daily orders, without adding staff.
- Saving approximately $200,000 per year in staff time by replacing manual processes with automated tools.
- 100% faster response times in resolving distribution problems or bottlenecks because of integration with third-party warehouse providers and courier companies.
- BioPak now has a scalable, complete business management system to support its continued expansion, regionally and internationally.
- Rapid growth strained existing small business systems, which required additional manual spreadsheets.
- Dealing with multiple third party warehouses and courier companies via fax and email was time consuming and error prone.
- Manual processes such as calculating carbon emissions and lowest freight costs were costly.
- Poor visibility into third party suppliers made it difficult to track customer orders or resolve dispatch problems.
- IT systems were inadequate to support ecommerce plans or regional and international growth.
- NetSuite OneWorld selected over SAP, Microsoft and Exactus to provide BioPak with a complete cloud-based business management solution.
- NetSuite supports its financials, inventory, order management, CRM, ecommerce, third-party warehouse partnerships and other core business processes.
- BioPak customised NetSuite to meet unique business needs, building a carbon tax calculator to compute greenhouse gas emissions and a least-cost freight calculator for sourcing courier quotes.
- NetSuite’s cloud-based system offers infinite and cost-effective expansion opportunities.