- NetSuite OneWorld supports CallidusCloud’s merger and acquisition strategy, enabling rapid 30– to 45–day onboarding of new business entities.
- CallidusCloud uses NetSuite OneWorld for real-time management and global financial consolidation of seven subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Multi-currency transactions with customers in nearly 140 countries in NetSuite OneWorld is far faster and more accurate than previous manual processes with Excel and Microsoft Great Plains.
- Executives and managers make better, data-driven decisions based on real-time business metrics with drill-down into customer, financial and opportunity detail.
- NetSuite OpenAir PSA streamlines project management and resource utilization for CallidusCloud’s services team of 100+ consultants and integrators.
- Reporting is enhanced by giving management hands-on reporting capabilities, reducing the need for IT involvement.
- Complex revenue recognition, particularly for multi-element sales and service, is streamlined with NetSuite’s built-in revenue recognition functionality.
- Patchwork of nearly 14 disparate applications was an “IT nightmare,” requiring costly and time-consuming maintenance, integration and troubleshooting.
- Business performance and visibility were hindered by the lack of real-time actionable data and no single view of customers and the CallidusCloud business.
- Merger and acquisition process was impaired by high costs and delays involved in onboarding new business entities to a standardized business/IT environment.
- CallidusCloud opted for NetSuite as a single cloud solution with rapid implementation and low cost of entry that could support all business processes.
- NetSuite OneWorld global solution deployed to support merger and acquisition strategy and business growth across nearly 140 countries.
- NetSuite OpenAir was chosen for professional services automation and optimization for 100+ members of the CallidusCloud services team, with integration to ERP/financials and CRM.
- Integration between NetSuite and CallidusCloud’s own software helps optimize sales, training and hiring while improving the joint offering of the NetSuite/CallidusCloud solution to customers.