- Cardinal Path has greatly improved business visibility and execution with NetSuite for financials and services project management, supporting year-over-year growth of up to 100%.
- Combination of NetSuite ERP and NetSuite OpenAir Professional Services Automation (PSA) provides a complete services resource planning (SRP) solution for fast-growing consultancy, classified as “analytic ninjas” by Forrester Research.
- NetSuite OpenAir PSA enables Cardinal Path to better plan, manage and staff services engagements for digital intelligence solutions.
- OpenAir PSA supports real-time tracking of budget vs. actuals and resource optimisation to optimise project delivery, margin and client satisfaction.
- NetSuite supplies a scalable cloud platform to grow the business across Cardinal Path’s name-brand clients.
- Cardinal Path has replaced an “amorphous bucket” of business development information with NetSuite for real-time, transparent and actionable information that drives business success.
- Easily customised billing and invoicing rules eliminates manual work while accelerating cash flow and providing deep visibility into line-item detail.
- NetSuite Revenue Recognition has automated what was a manual, labor-intensive process for managing a diverse revenue stream, including fixed-fee engagements and time and materials
- NetSuite OneWorld global business management solution supports growing international business with multi-currency conversion and local tax compliance for operations in Asia and Australia.
- Anywhere, anytime NetSuite access heightens collaboration and execution across four offices in Phoenix, Chicago, Vancouver and Ottawa.
- Previous collection of five disparate systems introduced high risk of data errors and burdensome manual work to ensure data accuracy.
- Cardinal Path lacked visibility and control needed for growth and to optimize project delivery and resource utilisation.
- Time-consuming manual data reconciliation diverted resources and energy from focusing on client satisfaction and high-caliber solutions.
- Cardinal Path selected NetSuite over competing solutions for superior project resource planning and management capabilities, integrated with financials and CRM.
- Single, integrated cloud solution ideal went live in January 2013 to streamline operations after Cardinal Path was created in May 2011 through the merger of PublicInsite, VKI Studios and Webshare.
- Cloud connectivity solution from NetSuite partner Celigo enables simple integration between NetSuite and Google Apps.