"We no longer have to worry about our future growth with NetSuite." CELL Bikes
- Integrated, synchronised accounting, CRM, and Website software has helped CELL Bikes grow by 60% while increasing staff by just 10%.
- Automated inventory control and real-time visibility have helped the company grow its product SKUs from 2,500 to 8,000, and its held-inventory value from $1,000,000 to $3,000,000.
- Improved inventory controls have helped reduce the time between receiving and order and shipping by 75%.
- CELL Bikes estimates that its improved inventory efficiency has increased inventory turnover by 30%.
- The company is now able to ship 600–plus orders per day, compared to a maximum of 150 previously.
- Website sale conversions have doubled with NetSuite, and cart-abandonment rates have decreased from 25% to 10%.
- NetSuite’s customer-behavior analytics are saving the company $5,000 per month over the costs of program development previously necessary to track and analyse customer behavior.
- Product availability inquiries from customers are now handled instantly, compared to taking 10 minutes or more with the old system.
- Disparate software, lack of inventory visibility prevented CELL Bikes from taking advantage of growth opportunities.
- Manual data transfers between the company’s custom website and its accounting software wasted time and slowed order processing.
- The need for manual inventory checks reduced the company’s responsiveness to customer inquiries, risking customer dissatisfaction.
- Inventory slowdowns prevented the company from expanding its inventory or taking on new products.
- NetSuite partner Onsite provides POS terminals for the company’s retail store.
- NetSuite’s multi-currency, multi-tax features will help streamline accounting as CELL Bikes opens new retail stores outside of Australia.
- Thanks to NetSuite’s integrated inventory controls, the company has been able to grow from one location to three.
Company at a glance
Stanmore NSW, Australia