- Time and cost savings in IT and business administration free limited resources for more effective program development and execution.
- Replacing a Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) application, NetSuite gives Good360 critical transparency into financials, inventory, donors and recipients that help it maximise “goods for the greater good” social impact.
- NetSuite gives Good360 a seamless, scalable environment to expand its programs and impact towards distributing $1 billion a year worth of apparel, toys, computers, office supplies and more to charities such as shelters, schools and foster care programs.
- Real-time data on demand across core processes eliminates delays and inefficiencies in distribution of goods, totalling $350 million in fair market value in 2012.
- NetSuite’s award-winning financial management platform helps Good360 strengthen accountability with 125 corporate donors such as Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Hilton and IBM.
- Good360 uses NetSuite CRM for donor management with Fortune 500 companies and other contributors, and to manage relationships with recipient organisations.
- NetSuite Inventory Management delivers new visibility and control in distributing goods to more than 35,000 charitable organisations.
- Moving from on-premise systems to the cloud enables Good360 to eliminate two in-house servers and avoid the expense of a full-time IT staff person.
- NetSuite is driving further efficiencies for Good360, which is ranked by Forbes magazine as one of the most efficient charities in the U.S. while distributing $7 billion worth of products over 30 years.
- Lack of real-time information and reporting obscured visibility into financials and operations, resulting in guesswork and delays.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV lacked international capabilities needed for planned expansion to Australia and elsewhere in the world.
- Good360 found it costly, difficult and time-consuming to upgrade Microsoft Dynamics NAV, with a need to redo customisations that would not carry over to a new version.
- Free and discounted licencing available through NetSuite.org corporate citizenship program was far more cost-effective than competing SAP, Sage and Microsoft applications considered by Good360.
- NetSuite’s multi-currency, multi-lingual support and global financial consolidation offers important capabilities for expansion into Australia and other countries.
- Connectivity solution from NetSuite partner Celigo supplies integration between NetSuite back office and Magento-based website that accepts donations and product requests and supports social collaboration.