- Automated invoicing and other processes are helping Invisalign save about $250,000 yearly over the cost, in extra staff, of the previous system.
- Automation has helped cut weekly invoicing time from 30 hours to eight hours.
- NetSuite’s customization features have helped the company automate its volume discount process, cutting invoice-to-cash time by 30%.
- Multi-currency and multi-subsidiary support now helps Invisalign produce consolidated financial statements in 4 seconds, compared to 5 hours previously, and saves up to 30 hours a month for regular weekly consolidations.
- The company’s NetSuite events portal and automated-email capabilities helped Invisalign more than double its yearly customer training and education events, from 45 to 120 for the current year.
- The company has grown 30% in the last three years, while only adding a single employee for finance.
- Innovative company, selling invisible aligners, was unable to capitalize on explosive market growth.
- Limited accounting software couldn’t handle Invisalign’s complex volume discount structure.
- Software limitations also hindered the company’s progress in global markets because it couldn’t handle multiple subsidiaries or multi-currency conversions.
- NetSuite’s cloud architecture lets the company’s Australia headquarters keep real-time control over operations in New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, as well as Australia.
- Invisalign’s customer center features localized currencies, and lets customers make credit card payments, download statements and invoices, and view terms and conditions, as well as discount policies and procedures.