- Complete visibility into entire business gives CEO and senior management all the information they require to make swift and effective business decisions.
- Significantly improved the efficiencies of its financials and project management capabilities.
- Streamlined ship scheduling process to support its growing customer base of exporters.
- All components are now automated and fully integrated with each other in real-time, from ship scheduling and project management, all the way through to finance.
- Improved reliability, accuracy and integrity of data—it can now better manage moving forward.
- Most staff now access NetSuite, providing the data they need to do their jobs efficiently and help grow the business.
- Streamlined data gathering and insight capabilities saves the accounting team about 30 percent of their time at month end reporting.
- Focused on growing its customer base of exporters and needed to update its core business systems to support this future growth.
- Previous systems were out of date and lacked integration, which required a lot of inefficient manual processes that led to data inconsistencies.
- Ship scheduling, in particular, was hand written on pieces of paper and not captured properly in its software systems.
- Implemented a single instance of NetSuite for financials, payroll, project management, asset management and shipping.
- In conjunction with NetSuite’s cloud-based business management solution, Port of Portland leverages NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) Partners—i-Seaports for shipping and Infinet Cloud for payroll.
- NetSuite’s full integration with i-Seaports’ advanced shipping capabilities provides a traffic management centre to manage all aspects of a vessel call from reservations to departure, as well as a communications co-ordination centre.
- The Infinet Cloud Payroll SuiteApp streamlines its payroll services and provides all the functionality needed to fulfil payroll responsibilities.