- SEAGA Group has dramatically improved business efficiency and transparency on a single cloud platform covering financials, inventory and order management, CRM and ecommerce.
- Financial reporting is available in real time compared to the two to three days required to manually produce a report with the previous system.
- Seamless, integrated financial management enabled savings of one FTE (full-time equivalent) employee previously needed for bookkeeping.
- Inventory accuracy has increased from 50% to 60% to more than 95%, leading to greater satisfaction among B2B buyers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Inventory management also supports stocking of goods on customer premises, with monthly reconciliation and replenishment.
- SuiteCommerce has opened a new ecommerce revenue stream for customers of consumable products for printing, packaging, die making and other applications.
- NetSuite CRM provides a single record of customer purchase history, contact details and sales staff activity.
- Built-in NetSuite marketing tools enable targeted email blasts that are driving repeat business and cross-sell revenue.
- Integrated order management drives tight order-to-cash processes, including automated invoicing and financial reconciliation.
- Procure-to-pay processes with up to 60 suppliers streamline procurement compared to manual processes of the past.
- Previous ERP and inventory system required high degree of manual work and offered little visibility into the business.
- SEAGA Group needed to evolve beyond static custom-built website to offer ecommerce purchasing to B2B customers.
- Financial reports took days to prepare and inventory was difficult to track, introducing risk of costly overstocks and stock-outs.
- NetSuite selected in early 2009 over competing SAP, Attache and Arrow solutions as a complete and cost-effective cloud platform for efficiency and growth.
- Cloud solution enabled SEAGA Group to avoid investment of $30,000 to $60,000 in network infrastructure required to upgrade on-premise systems.
- Integrated financials, inventory, ecommerce and CRM supplies a single system of record and a scalable solution for growth.