- NetSuite has given Slattery Media Group a single, unified cloud solution spanning diverse areas of book and magazine publishing, digital content production, website and mobile app development, custom publications and ad sales.
- NetSuite solutions enable Slattery Media to dramatically improve visibility and control in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Slattery Media has grown its business substantially since implementing NetSuite in 2008, now serving more than 100 clients and having increased its workforce by five times to 75 employees.
- NetSuite makes it easy for Slattery Media to add new lines of business.
- Real-time metrics and alerts of potential cost and deadline overruns enable Slattery Media to adjust its project management on the fly.
- NetSuite inventory and order management streamlines Slattery Media’s Ecommerce order fulfillment processes.
- Integration between NetSuite financials and inventory with Slattery Media’s web storefront ensures swift, seamless operations and eliminates manual data entry.
- Since implementing NetSuite, Slattery Media has eliminated manual work and accelerated processes across its pipeline, from bookings to sales orders to invoicing and settlement of accounts.
- Month-end financial close time was reduced from at least three weeks to only several days.
- Greater financial efficiency has enabled Slattery Media to avoid personnel expenses.
- Employee time and expense entry and managerial approvals are simplified in NetSuite, replacing a cumbersome, manual process.
- Accounting and other processes were extremely labor-intensive with previous environment of MYOB, FileMaker and Excel.
- Lack of visibility into key business metrics resulted in delays and guesswork on critical financial and operational decisions.
- Slattery Media selected NetSuite as a cloud business solution that could eliminate IT infrastructure cost and complexity and the risk of downtime from a potential on-premise systems failure.
- NetSuite compatibility with Apple technology was an ideal fit for the all-Macintosh media company.