- Supported 120 percent growth in profitability and 50 percent increase in order volumes.
- Transformed financial, ecommerce, inventory management, CRM, marketing and shipping capabilities, without the need to employ a single IT headcount.
- NetSuite’s Inventory Management System has enabled a move from 3,300 SKUs in 2009 to 9,500 SKUs in 2013, significantly alleviating warehousing pressure.
- Ability to trace an order to its precise location in the supply chain in real-time has improved customer service, accelerating both response times and customer satisfaction.
- Vet-N-Pet Direct now has a scalable, complete business management system in place to drive regional and international omnichannel expansion.
- Rapid expansion outpaced previous manual and inadequate small business systems.
- Limited visibility and insight into business performance.
- Inefficient inventory management capabilities leading to bottle-necks, stock supply issues and customer dissatisfaction.
- Dealing with multiple courier companies via fax and email was time consuming and error prone.
- Poor visibility into order management made it difficult to track customer orders or resolve dispatch problems.
- IT systems were inadequate to support ecommerce plans and growth.
- Inability to track and segment customer behaviour to drive effective marketing campaigns.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce replaced X-Cart, MYOB and Excel spreadsheets to streamline its end-to-end business operations, including B2B and B2C sales, ecommerce, financials, order management, inventory management, fulfilment, customer relationship management, marketing and third-party shipping partnerships.
- NetSuite’s inventory management automates stock levels and re-order quantities to alleviate warehousing inefficiencies.
- NetSuite’s Order Management supports multiple billing options and effectively manages the lifecycle of a transaction.
- Comprehensive omnichannel solution ensures seamless and streamlined ecommerce experience across B2B, B2C and call-centre retail touch points.
- NetSuite’s cloud-based business management solution provides a scalable and flexible backbone for Vet-N-Pet Direct’s future growth.
Company at a glance
MYOB and X-Cart