Careers at Cloud ERP
Cloud ERP is a 5 star NetSuite Solution Provider selling and supporting the full range of NetSuite Software Solutions. Awarded NetSuite Asia Pacific Partner of the year 2014, we strive to ensure client success with our experienced services and implementation team and drive down ongoing IT costs. For more information about Cloud ERP, visit our About Us page.
At Cloud ERP, we have a strong commitment to provide our employees with the support they need to be successful. As a team, we work closely together and are committed to delivering high-quality business and financial solutions for our customers with the following core commitments to our customers in place:
- Customers 1st: Our clients are our first priority
- Experience: Our team and consultants are talented and experienced professionals with skills gained over a decade of implementing and supporting Financial Management Solutions and Business Applications.
- Value and Flexibility: No minimum charge and rates that make sense
- Trusted Advice: Independent and impartial advice regarding any aspect of your solution
We are always on the lookout for talented professions, so even if there are no current job openings feel free to forward your resume to us at email@example.com.
Are you ready to invest in your career? Then we’re ready to invest in you!
Current Job Opening: NetSuite Implementation Consultant – ERP, CRM & BI Systems – Melbourne Area, Australia
Current Job Opening: NetSuite Implementation Consultant – ERP, CRM & BI Systems – Sydney Area, Australia
Desired Skills and Experience both Sydney and Melbourne Positions
Highly regarded experience with NetSuite ERP
- Currently implementing, supporting or using ERP accounting, BI or budgeting solutions
- PreSales Consulting across ERP, CRM, or Financial Systems
- Previous experience with budgeting & forecasting, GL and reporting solutions e.g. Netsuite, SunSystems, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Finance One, TM1, Palo, MIS etc.
- min 3-5 years general experience in the Australian marketplace
- a strong understanding of accounting practices and financial processes is required (accounting qualification and/or business experience)
- great technical aptitude to learn new software solutions and products quickly and effectively
- commercially aware with ambition and aptitude to develop superior consultancy skills.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- can work with minimal supervision – a true self starter.