NetSuite is the world’s most deployed cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, with over 20,000 organisations across 100+ countries.
NetSuite ERP delivers the proven, comprehensive financial management capabilities required to grow a changing, complex business. NetSuite ERP takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by streamlining operations acrossyour entire organisation and providing you with the real-time visibility you need to make better, faster decisions.
- Accelerate the order-to cash process by 50%+.
- Slash financial close by over 50%.
- Drive better, faster decision-making with real-time data and reporting, and personalised dashboards.
- Improve workforce productivity with anytime, anywhere access.
- Lower cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures, and delivering automatic product upgrades.
- Comprehensive Financial Management – NetSuite’s financial management provides you with everything you need to automate your accounting processes. NetSuite accelerates the financial close and improves revenue recognition processes.
- Powerful Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Planning – NetSuite provides packaged financial reporting, together with a full-featured, easy-to-use financial report builder that enables formatted customised reporting against real-time financials. In addition, NetSuite’s optional Financial Planning module eliminates spreadsheets and accelerates budgeting, planning and forecasting cycles.
- Full Multi-Currency Support and Internationalisation – NetSuite ERP provides complete multi-currency management, sales tax management and comprehensive compliance with local accounting regulations. You can easily upgrade to NetSuite OneWorld when your business needs it for complete multi-subsidiary management and financial consolidation.
- Complete Fixed Asset Management – NetSuite’s fixed asset management capabilities support detailed asset management including maintenance schedules and insurance, while providing tight integration that creates accounting entries and fixed assets from purchases to ensure that no equipment slips through the cracks.
- Flexible Revenue Recognition Management – NetSuite ERP provides complete support for all key revenue recognition standards, automates revenue recognition calculation and delivers dashboards and reporting for continual revenue recognition monitoring.
- Easy-to-Use Employee Management and Self-Service – NetSuite provides an end-to-end solution for employee management that offers comprehensive time tracking, incentive compensation, expense reporting and payroll tools, all built into a self-service portal that any employee can access 24×7.
- Flexible Bid-to-Bill and Recurring Billing Management – NetSuite’s billing and invoicing management automates one-off invoices as well as complex recurring, time and project-based billing. It frees up employees, increases billing speed and accuracy, and improves customer satisfaction.
- Order-to-Cash Management – NetSuite ERP fast tracks your order-to-cash process, whether integrating with your existing third- party CRM system or with NetSuite’s broader integrated CRM capabilities.
- Complete Procure-to-Pay Management – NetSuite’s purchasing and vendor management capabilities reduce spending on goods and services, streamline procure-to-pay processes and ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Sophisticated Inventory and Fulfillment Management from Build to Ship – NetSuite inventory and fulfillment management offers a complete set of capabilities that provide integrated supply chain management across the entire organisation, from supplier to customer.
NetSuite’s financial management solution is used by thousands of organisations to manage their accounting needs. This software accelerates your financial close, provides strong expense management, offers streamlined and auditable revenue management and ensures complete real-time visibility into the financial performance of the business. Proven financial management that includes general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset management, multi-currency management, revenue recognition, revenue management, financial reporting and much more.
Supply Chain and Inventory Management
NetSuite’s ERP solution provides complete manufacturing, warehouse and inventory management, while procurement automation streamlines purchasing and improves vendor management.
Order and Billing Management
NetSuite’s order and billing management fast tracks the order-to-cash process. NetSuite helps improve quote accuracy, speed invoicing and drives down order management and billing errors.
Shipping and Fulfillment
NetSuite’s ERP solution increases your shipping efficiency and lowers order fulfillment processing costs with complete integration with top shipping carriers including FedEx®, UPS and the USPS.
Revenue Recognition Management
NetSuite ERP provides comprehensive support for all key revenue recognition rules, automates calculation, and provides continual revenue recognition monitoring and reporting.
NetSuite delivers collaborative budgeting, planning and “what-if” modelling capabilities, completely integrated with core financials to drive strategy, planning and execution.
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Streamline your human resource management processes, with employee time management, incentive compensation, expense reporting and payroll, all built into a 24×7 self-service portal.
Recurring Revenue Management
Comprehensive recurring revenue management functionality optimises billing processes for subscription-based and maintenance-based revenue streams and helps drive renewals.
See the NetSuite ERP software demo
Learn about the NetSuite ERP’s international capabilities
Discover the TCO of cloud ERP
Get all the details in NetSuite ERP