Join the More Than 20,000 Organisations Running Their Business on NetSuite
Are you ready to turbo-charge your business? Tired of struggling with aging business systems, fragmented reporting and never-ending IT costs? Switching from Sage to NetSuite’s cloud solution enables companies to lower costs, streamline key business processes, boost productivity and be more competitive.
Manage your business end-to-end with one integrated business suite for all of your core processes. No more juggling of separate software applications and wasting time and resources maintaining and upgrading a hairball of on-premise software applications.
7 Reasons SAGE Customers are moving to NetSuite
- Move from disjointed packages to one complete system. NetSuite supports your entire company with one system, eliminating redundant data entry and the time, cost, and errors associated with using separate systems for accounting, sales, customer support, marketing, inventory, website, and ecommerce. No matter what your most pressing challenge is—accounting, customer relationship management (CRM) or ecommerce—with NetSuite you can start anywhere.
- Get a complete view of your company. With all your data in one system, you can see exactly what’s going on in your entire business. NetSuite gives each employee a real-time, role-based dashboard with views into key business data across processes and departments—allowing you to make more informed business decisions faster.
- Eliminate IT complexity and hassles. Sage’s last SaaS offering—Sage Live—had to be shut down after less than a month due to security flaws. In contrast, NetSuite is a proven cloud solution that eliminates the cost of managing, maintaining, and upgrading business applications.
- Lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) dramatically. NetSuite provides up to 59% total cost savings relative to a combination of Sage products, according to a study by a leading independent analyst firm, the Yankee Group.
- Grow your company with broader business functionality. NetSuite provides built-in functionality that Sage doesn’t have. For example, NetSuite is the only application provider that gives you an integrated Amazon.com-like website, ecommerce, and site analytics. And NetSuite is the only hosted CRM provider to provide integrated partner relationship management and incentive compensation.
- Access your business applications anytime, anywhere. As a cloud application, NetSuite can be accessed anytime and anywhere in the world.
- Switch to NetSuite easily without disrupting your business. NetSuite’s solution is easy to migrate to and easy to use.
Timely Information and Insight
Improve business performance with real-time metrics and role-based dashboards.
Close with Confidence
Accelerate the financial close while maintaining compliance with applicable accounting standards.
Streamline the Back Office
Eliminate errors with seamless integration between financials, CRM and Ecommerce.
Report with Accuracy
Drill down into the underlying details to understand the impact to your business.
Hailo Waves Goodbye to Sage in Favour of NetSuite to Drive International Growth
Watch customer video
See the Nucleus Research report on NetSuite ROI.
Download the report
Learn how NetSuite Supports Packaging Company’s 176% Growth
Read the story
Learn how NetSuite helped BearingPoint Save $250K
Read the story